Fail Intro + Suggestion

Wyverix

Fail Intro + Suggestion

Post by Wyverix on Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 am

Anyways, I'm sure you know who I am.
    I'm here because I've been giving Mo ideas and suggestions for flowarcade. There isn't much else w here to contact him besides here, as my email provider fails.... No

I've been trying to say this suggestion for a while but... don't you think... you have maybe too many adds and hit counters???
    3 ads, 2 hit counters... that's kind of a lot of clutter around the page.
    If you wanted ads to generate revenue.. I don't exactly know how you would do it ut all I can suggest is this: Clean off at least 1 of the 3 ads (Although I would try 2) Make it on the right side and the bottom, or on the bottom only but a larger ad? Not sure how to install it but have you through about a bot to advertise via posting in the forum? Then donators can have this bot disappear for themselves?
    I don't know if forumotion can, but I know of forum hosts that you can intergrate this into... but they're of course paid...
    I think invisionboard is one. There may be vbulletin and simple machine forums... (Free ones though...)

Forumotion is good for zero ads, but poor in intergrating scripts. And you seem to need the ad revenue, so a forum bot + donators can possibly give a lot to keep the site and forum up.
    Mo The Pro
    Admin

Re: Fail Intro + Suggestion

Post by Mo The Pro on Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:50 pm

yes but are you saying the forum is bad or the website?

Current date/time is Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:52 pm